CANDIDATE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FOR THE INTRODUCTION OF PERMANENT / TEMP / CONTRACT CANDIDATES TO CLIENTS
1. Any and all business undertaken by Westlakes International Recruitment Limited (“WIR”) is transacted subject to the terms and conditions hereinafter set out. WIR is acting in the capacity of Recruitment Consultant.
2. Upon provision, by the work-seeker (“Candidate”), of a full and accurate Curriculum Vitae / Resume, WIR shall, at its sole discretion, search / match suitable employment positions on behalf of the Candidate. The type of employment sought for the Candidate shall be as detailed on this Candidate Registration Form.
3. Before any services are provided the Candidate shall provide WIR with satisfactory evidence of the Candidate’s identity which shall include, but is not limited to, a certified copy of the Candidate’s Passport (birth certificate if not available) and/or Driver’s Licence if required.
4. If, in respect of any prospective employment, the Candidate is required by law, by any professional body or by the hirer (“Client”) to hold or have any experience, training qualifications and/or authorisations (incl licenses / registrations etc), the Candidate shall provide WIR up to date copies of such.
5. The Candidate shall provide the names of at least two referees (who are not relatives of the Candidate) who the Candidate agrees that WIR may approach at any time for the purpose of obtaining references about the Candidate.
6. The Candidate consents to the disclosure of all relevant information (which is reasonably required to progress any application) including but not limited to copies of qualifications, authorisations and/or references by WIR to the Client.
7. The Candidate shall immediately inform WIR should there be any reason or circumstance under which it would be detrimental to the interests of WIR, the Client, or the Candidate, for the Candidate to take up a particular position with a Client.
8. WIR shall be under no obligation to find employment for the Candidate.
9. The Candidate should not engage in any conduct which is detrimental to the interests of WIR, would negatively affect WIR’s relationship with the Client or is likely to bring WIR into disrepute.
10. A Candidate having any complaint in connection with WIR shall have the right to present a complaint in writing to a Director or Senior Manager of WIR.
11. If, following an introduction from WIR, the Candidate receives an offer of employment or engagement to work for or with a Client introduced by WIR, the Candidate shall inform WIR immediately and provide WIR with full details of the offer including a copy of the offer letter/contract of employment / contract / project assignment if requested.
12. An offer of employment / contract is not made until written details are received from the Client. WIR does not accept any responsibility and shall not be liable for any loss suffered by the Candidate by reason of the Candidate’s decision to resign / terminate his/her current employment / contract / engagement before or after receipt of the Client’s written offer.
Please check this form carefully as submitting the form back to us either via email or in writing will constitute valid and binding agreement to our candidate terms and the declaration below:
I declare that the information given herein in conjunction with my CV and any copy authorisations and copy qualifications are true and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief. I undertake to notify WIR of any material changes to the information I have provided. I understand and agree that confirmation of my replies to questions on this form will be sought and I hereby give permission for such information to be processed by WIR and that such verifications may be made as deemed necessary. I understand and agree that WIR may transfer information contained in this form and any other documents provided by me to clients and prospective employers to assess suitability for particular roles. I have read and agree to these terms.