We are looking for qualified accountants (CA / CIMA / ACCA / CPA) keen on contract work for clients across NZ & AUS - from anywhere.
A bit about the company
Harpur Warwick is a cloud accounting practice providing Business Advisory and Compliance related services to clients across New Zealand and Australia.
The culture of the business is all about growth. For the firm / practice - and for their clients.
If you are a qualified accountant who is client facing as well as digitally aware and capable - then we want to be talking to you. Get in touch today!
A bit about the role
You will provide end to end accounting services and support direct to clients.
Some jobs are one off whilst others are monthly recurring. You let us know your availability / hours and we will match you to the correct opportunities / jobs.
Reporting into the Regional Account Manager (based on your location), your role is to provide clients with a personable yet fully digital set of solutions:
More about you
- Yearly Financials and Tax Returns - GST / FBT etc
- Monthly Management Accounts / Reporting
- Budgeting / Cash Flow Forecasting
- Internal Controls / Systems etc
- Xero Implementations / Conversions / and add ons
- Payroll / Admin / Filing etc
- Qualified and experienced CA / CIMA / ACCA / CPA
- Based anywhere in NZ (or abroad - but with prior NZ accounting / tax knowledge and experience, preferable - but can be learned)
- Keen on contract work / hourly rate / freelance (we are open to perm for the right candidate if you have BD skills as well)
- Very internet savvy - Office 365 / Xero / WorkflowMax (XPM) / related
- Own laptop with camera / high speed internet / phone
- Excellent communications skills
If this sounds like you or someone you know, then apply today. If you have not hear back from us in 2 weeks of application, please follow up, or accept that your application may have been unsuccessful.