We are looking for a LIA - Licensed Immigration Adviser for New Zealand, ideally with dual registration for NZ and Aus as a RMA (Registered Migration Agent).
A bit about the company
Akitu focusses on migration to/ from New Zealand and Australia. Incl trans-Tasman.
We are passionate about global mobility. Both New Zealand and Australia are nations built on migration and we believe that freedom of movement and diversity of skill is pivotal to economic growth.
A bit about the role
You will provide end to end migration services for clients. Not only ensuring that they are "document ready" but responding to the difficult queries, being proficient in service delivery, and from an internal perspective, being organised and methodical.
Some jobs are one off whilst others are monthly recurring. You let us know your availability / hours and we will match you to the correct opportunities / jobs.
Reporting into the Regional Account Manager (based on your location), your role is to provide clients with a personable yet fully digital set of solutions:
More about you
- Pathways for temporary/ permanent visas
- Dealing with issues/ re-assessments
- Assisting recruiters with job matching and related employer support
- Employer accreditation
- LIA/ RMA (ideally both)
- Based anywhere in NZ or Aus
- Keen on contract work / hourly rate / freelance (we are open to perm for the right candidate if you have BD skills as well)
- Very internet savvy - Office 365 / Xero / WorkflowMax (time and cost reporting) / related for case management
- Own laptop with camera / high speed internet / phone
- Excellent communications skills
If this sounds like you or someone you know, then apply today. If you have not hear back from us in 2 weeks of application, please follow up, or accept that your application may have been unsuccessful.